With the overseas markets declining this morning on rate-cut concerns.
Pre-market shows the following good news for my recent tech shorts:
AMD down 1.26%
YHOO down 1.37%
Market appears to be fairly stable awaiting the Fed meeting coming up later in the week (even with the overseas selling off pretty hard).
I'm up about $80 today based on YHOO being down over 4% (earnings come out after the close on Tuesday - really hard to say where this will go). The consensus appears to be that they have it priced into the stock and it should not re-act much after earnings. I'll decide tomorrow or later today if I'll get out.
The rest of my stocks are up and down, netting to no real change.